Ganesh Adventures aims to provide first class guiding, expedition planning, support and education to a wide variety of adventure travelers and mountaineers throughout the world.
We offer trekking holidays and climbing expeditions of all difficulties. From fully guided trips to basic expedition support, we have something for you. Our expedition and trek schedule is designed to offer climbers and trekkers the opportunity to progress in their abilities while experiencing the most beautiful places on the planet.
Outside of climbing Chris is registered as an Emergency Medical Responder in Alberta Canada where he works as a remote medic in the wilds of the Alberta outback. Schooled as a graphic designer, Medic and mountain professional, Chris has a lot of stories to tell. He is currently working towards certification with The Canadian Ski Guide Association and the ACMG.
His extensive personal climbing background along with his guiding experience make Chris a leader who understands the desires and needs of independently minded climbers and trekkers. Kashmir, India, Pakistan, Tibet, Nepal & Canada have given Chris a great love and passion for the mountains. His excitement about a new day in the hills is infectious, as any who have climbed with Chris will attest.
- Everest North (2x)
- Cho Oyu (2X)
- K2 (3x)
- Gasherbrum 2
- Broad Peak (3X)
- Ama Dablam (8X)
- Aconcagua (6X)
- Spantik (2X)
- Kahn Tengri
- Latok Rescue Attempt
- Trekking Peaks in Nepal (too many to count)
Samira is the technical climbing wizard of the operation. Since the age of 14 Samira has been climbing hard rock and big walls where no other women dared to go. She has many first ascents to her name as well as a number of big wall first female ascents in Iran, her home country. She is a certified Mountaineering Instructor, Climbing Instructor, Map Reading Instructor and Caving Instructor. Outside of climbing, Samira is a Geologist by trade and much of her time in the mountains is spent admiring the stunning geology that surrounds her.
Samira has a great love for the mountains and loves to share this passion with everyone she takes into the hills; as anyone who has climbed with her will attest. Her strong technical background, high level of training and love for the mountains makes Samira an outstanding mountain leader.
- Ama Dablam leader
- Ama Dablam assistant leader
- Island Peak, Pokalde, Lobuche Leader
- Everest Base Camp Trekking Leader
- K2 Base Camp Trek Leader
- Alam Kuh 4850m Big Wall Rescue team member
- Mt Damavand 5671m, 6 winter expeditions, 8 summer expeditions
- Alam Kuh 4850m
- 6 ascents main wall all different routes. Many first female ascents up to 5.12b Alpine 6
- only woman to ever climb Polish Route 5.12b Alpine 6
- Sabalan 4811m Winter Ascent. Leader of commercial expedition with 12 members.
- 2005-2010 expedition leader 2-3 times per month to lower peaks during the entire year. Totalling over 80 different commercial & club affiliated trips.
- Semnan Dolomites International Big Wall Expedition member. Opened new route.
- International Big Wall Expedition to Bisetoon Wall, Iran. Member and opened two new routes.
- International Speleology Expedition. Team member and translator for 10 day exploration and mapping of new cave formations and locations in Iran.